- Before applying to vend at the Norwich Farmers' Market, please read about Becoming A Vendor.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Norwich Farmers Market's Product Guidelines, Bylaws, and Market Rules.
- It's the vendor’s responsibility to make certain they have the proper license for the type of product they sell. All vendors must follow food safety standards for food preparation and vending at the market. Check out the Vermont State Farmers' Market Regulations and Liability Insurance Information for Vendors.
- Applications must completed by February 1st.
- Applicants must submit photos of your products and displays.
- The market is moving toward a Zero Waste environment. We'll be working with vendors throughout the year to eliminate waste in packaging. Please keep this in mind when ordering materials for market.
The application period is closed for the season. If you'd like to apply for the 2020/2021 Winter Markets, please send an email here